Advisory for Residential Consumers in Jurong
1. You can continue to buy electricity from SP Group at the regulated tariff. It is not compulsory for you to buy electricity from a retailer.
2. There are 3 standard price plans.
- Fixed Price Plans are more suitable for consumers who prefer a constant electricity rate throughout the contract duration. However, the electricity rate may be higher or lower than the regulated tariff during the contract duration, as the regulated tariff is reviewed every quarter.
- Discount-off-the-tariff Plans provide a fixed discount off the regulated tariff, but the electricity rates may change each quarter.
- Peak and Off Peak Plans may be suitable for consumers who use more electricity during off-peak hours.
3. Before you sign up with a retailer:
- Ask the retailer for a Fact Sheet which summarises the key terms and conditions including contract price, contract duration, security deposit and early termination charges.
- Ask for the terms and conditions associated with any bundled products or services.
- Read through the contract, and ask the retailer to explain the terms and conditions if you do not understand them.
- Keep a copy of the contract for your records.
You may download a copy of our advisory here.
Back to Top