ISSUE 12 // OCTOBER 2014
EMA's Term of Use
- By accessing and using any part of our website, you are considered to have accepted to be legally bound by our Terms. If you are unsure or do not accept our Terms, please do NOT use our website.
- Our Terms may be changed from time to time without prior notice. Any change to our Terms will be posted on this page. Your use of EMA's website after such changes will mean that you are agreeable to our updated Terms.
- Our Terms referred in any part of our website shall have the meaning of our updated Terms from time to time.
- EMA owns and operates this website.
- Our website materials, including information and software but not limited to the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government of Singapore.
Restriction on Use of Contents
- You MUST not reproduce, adapt, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, broadcast or distributed in any way the contents our website without our prior written permission.
- EMA reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by you is considered insufficient.
- Unauthorised use or modification of any of the Contents will be a violation of EMA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of EMA.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of our website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of our website;
- that the Contents available through our website or any functions associated with it,
- will be uninterrupted or error-free, or
- that defects will be corrected or
- that our website and/or the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements
- We will not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of the use of our website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Rights of Access
- We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to our Website to any person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to our Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Website to other websites
- Our website contains hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by us.
- We are not responsible for the contents of other websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to such websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- We are not associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which our website is linked.
Links from other websites to Our Website
- You must not cache, link to or frame our website or any of the Contents without our prior permission.
- You must make a specific request for, and secure our permission prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, our website or any part of the Contents, or engaging in such similar activities.
- We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of our website or any of the Contents.
- Your linking to, or your framing of our website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of our Terms. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to our Terms. If you do not accept our Terms, you are strongly advised to stop linking to, or framing of our website or any part of the Contents.
- We will not be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to our website or any part of the Contents.
- We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other website(s) reached by links to or from this website or any part of the Contents.
- Our Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore.