New Category to Recognise Youth Contributions to Energy Sector under Singapore Energy Award 2019
31 Oct 2018
Nominations for the Singapore Energy Award (SEA) 2019 open today with the introduction of a new Youth category. For the first time, the biennial award will recognise youths alongside organisations and individuals with significant contributions to Singapore’s energy sector.
2. The Singapore Energy Award for Youths is a new category introduced for SEA 2019 to encourage and recognise the efforts of youths in the energy arena. Together with three other award categories, these aim to recognise contributions that are aligned with EMA’s goals of catalysing innovation and enhancing capabilities in the energy sector.
3. Now into its fourth run, SEA 2019 will comprise:
- [NEW] Singapore Energy Award for Youths (Individuals only);
- Singapore Energy Award for Capabilities Development (Organisations only);
- Singapore Energy Award for Innovation (Individuals only); and
- Singapore Energy Award for Contributions to the Energy Sector (either Organisations or Individuals).
4. Nominations for SEA 2019 are open from 31 October 2018 to 30 April 2019. Details on the award categories, assessment criteria, assessment process and submission details are in Annex A. Nomination forms are available at www.ema.gov.sg/Singapore_Energy_Award.
5. Since its inception in 2013, SEA has honoured a diverse mix of outstanding individuals and organisations across the public and private sectors (refer Annex B for a list of past award recipients).
6. For enquiries, please contact the SEA Secretariat at SingaporeEnergyAward@ema.gov.sg. Alternatively, visit www.ema.gov.sg/Singapore_Energy_Award for more details.
Back to Top