Analyst/Senior Analyst/Principal Analyst (Wholesale/Market Development & Surveillance Dept)
Economic Regulation Division
You will be part of a team responsible for the monitoring and surveillance of Singapore's electricity and gas markets, and further development of the energy market to enhance competition. You will be required to:
- Monitor and review the performance of the wholesale and retail (electricity) market
- Develop and implement regulatory framework and policies to enhance competition in the energy market, and seek stakeholder feedback through public consultations
- Perform market modelling and simulations, and use visualisation tools to support recommendations on regulatory framework and policies
- Knowledge in Economics, Business Administration / Studies and Engineering related fields
- Experience in economic regulatory or policy work will be an advantage
- Experience in data management, performing data analytics and using visualisation tools will be beneficial. The tools may include SAS, Plexos, etc.
- Possess strong analytical abilities
- Good written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Resourceful, able to work independently and in a team
10 Sep 2019
24 Sep 2019
Remuneration and appointment will commensurate with qualifications and experience. All new appointments will be offered on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please apply on-line with your detailed resume and copies of your transcripts at Careers@Gov website. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Top