Assistant Director (Digital Transformation Office)
Chief Executive's Office
- Lead a small team to drive and deliver organisation and digital transformation in EMA
- Develop the Organisation and Digital Transformation strategy and programme as part of EMA's Public Sector Transformation initiative in alignment with WOG directions
- Coordinate and integrate all workstreams related to delivering EMA's corporate outcome of being a High Performance Organisation, including corporate service processes, data and technology, as well as people and culture initiatives
- Establish outcomes and targets for various transformation initiatives and monitoring progress of implementation, ensuring synergy and alignment with all of EMA's corporate outcomes
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to discover needs and develop ideas by applying relevant methodologies such as design thinking, service journeys, user experience, agile and innovation frameworks and concepts
- Partner departments to develop action plans to execute their transformation ideas and provide consultancy, advice and support for their needs, including coordination of back-end support from corporate support departments
- Manage and communicate change to affected stakeholders working with other relevant departments
- At least 8 years work experience at a public sector agency
- Qualifications in design thinking, user experience, agile and innovation practice
- Prior experience in conceptualizing and delivering business projects using digital technologies and design methods
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to integrate different ideas and overlapping domains into a coherent programme
- Excellent communication skills through different channels such as in-person, employing digital tools and able to design effective communication strategies and messages to target audiences
- Ability to interact confidently with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including senior management
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Supervised or led teams to design and/or deliver projects
07 Sep 2020
21 Sep 2020
Remuneration and appointment will commensurate with qualifications and experience. All new appointments will be offered on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please apply on-line with your detailed resume and copies of your transcripts at Careers@Gov website. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Top